Monday, April 18, 2011

Recipe #91: a-m-b-i-t-i-o-n


(3 recipes to go.)
"Tumble outa bed and stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition"- you know how that Dolly Parton song goes! Except instead of coffee, I started out with some orange/carrot juice (Brainfood for our growing baby!). And it indeed jump-started my morning. I got so much done during this bachelorette week (Travis is gone fishing in Devils Lake with Marcus).
We're in full spring-cleaning mode at our house, as we're getting ready for an upcoming garage sale. I sorted through boxes & closets, organized the cupboards, and spent a lot of time visiting at the hospital. Also managed to find creative time by cranking up some music to help me finish off a wedding scrapbook page, plus another dye project like in Recipes #47 & #31. I don't really know where all this energy came from... But it sure felt good to get so much accomplished! My Sunday evening wound down with Chico's french onion soup, sharing a milkshake with my dad, and watching Amazing Race.
~Rating of french onion soup: 5 stars (out of 10)
~Quote of the day: "A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world as never before." -Author unknown
~Music while cooking: none

No comments:

Post a Comment